When it comes to online marketing, finding the best email marketing service is no longer just an option but rather vital to consider. And this is where AWeber comes in handy. This software is effective in driving in more traffic and boosting ROI.
Further, it’s excellent service for list-building, boost conversions, and earn money through sales. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you are a starter or an established business. This software is the missing link you’ve been searching for your business’s success and growth.
And with an easy to use UI, there is no stress when it comes to finding your way around the platform. And the better part of it is the drag and drop feature that makes the whole marketing process the most straightforward and easy to manage effectively.
In this case, we’ll look at what AWeber is all about and what to expect from using it. That said, this review will cover all the key factors, features, FAQs, benefits, and drawbacks of this platform. And this is intending to enlighten you about it and the opportunities you’ve been missing. So, let’s get started:
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links, to products or services that I recommend, after thorough testing or research. By following these links, you will not have any extra cost in the event of a purchase or service acquired, and these affiliate links support the mission of my blog. For more information, you can read my Disclosures Page.
Dating back in 1998, AWeber has come a long way into becoming one of the best marketing software through emails nowadays. That said, it has over 115,000 customers to guarantee you are in the right place.
And that’s not all, with amazing features like campaign automation, campaign marketplace, smart designer, email AMP, pre-designed template library, and inbuilt landing pages; you will be able to grow your business effortlessly.
This software allows you to stay connected to the clients on your list to drive in more results. It’s a fantastic means of building on relationships, trust, and brand with less effort. What are other ways to better engaging and creating a connection with your audience while still updating them than AWeber?
Therefore, grab this opportunity and share it with your clients’ weekly newsletters and updates about your products or service. The critical point is staying in touch with clients for better conversions as well as sales.
Alternatively, it can be simply defined as email marketing software that enables you to build your email list, design newsletter, marketing campaign automation, and analyze your results through reports and analytics.
- Good templates range
- Report and analytics
- Marketing automation
- Sign-up forms
- List management
- Migration services for free
- ACE experts
- Leading in service delivery
- Template library
- Drag and Drop
- Smart designer
Advantages of AWeber
1. Fast and Flexible marketing tool
When you compare email marketing to traditional marketing forms like magazines and TV ads, it’s faster and more flexible. It means you can reach out to potential clients quickly and effectively.
2. Easy to create and delivery
Generally, email marketing software/apps are here to deliver an alternative marketing technique that is simpler to use. But with this particular software, you can make your online marketing campaign simple and effective. Furthermore, it’s affordable and reliable in delivering your business growth goals.
3. Simpler to manage
With features like simple list management and reports and analytics, you can easily manage your marketing campaigns.
4. Allows for customization
This software comes with a vast range of pre-designed templates that allow you to tailor your marketing campaign according to your brand.
5. Reliable customer support
It doesn’t matter what time you need the assistance of customer support. They are available throughout the day whenever you need their services.
Truly, and this is a personal experience: The best customer service is at AWeber, fast, efficient, and they do not let your hand free until your problem is solved.
6. Optimal result delivery
Poor delivery or un-delivery is amongst the major concerns when it comes to email marketing. But AWeber has the credibility and assurance to deliver the best results to satisfy their clients.
7. Plans and Pricing
To start your marketing campaign through this tool, you have to choose a plan that works for you, and it’s within your budget. And thanks to this platform, you only have to select a plan based on the number of subscribers without having to compare a long list of features. So, let’s see the plan options you have:
- A free trial plan that allows a maximum of 500 subscribers
- Up to 500 subscribers, it costs $19.00 monthly
- For a maximum limit of 2,500 subscribers, it costs $29 monthly
- Up to 5,000 subscribers, it costs $49 monthly
- For a maximum limit of 25,000 subscribers, it costs $149 monthly
How to Start and use AWeber | Step by Step Basic Start
With AWeber, building your email list is much simpler. And with incredible resources to back you up to such as Launchpad that comes with excellent content idea tips, you have multiple means to build your list. So let’s get started on how to start and use this platform stepwise:
- To begin with, you need to sign up with AWeber and create an account.
- When you are done, AWeber will automatically email you a link for password creation and login.
- After that, log in, and a window pop-up will appear requiring you to key in your company details and start to build your initial list.
- To do this, key in the company name that you want to market as well as its official website.
- But in case a website is not available, there is no need to worry, all you have to do is click NO (You don’t have a website) and then continue with the setup.
- Once you are through with key in the company details, the next step is your contact address.
- In this case, use the postal business address. That said, the CAN-SPAM Act requires a working postal address in all the marketing messages you will be sending out.
- Once you are through with the postal address, you can customize the “from” title. Further, the email address for the reply is by default the one you logged in through. However, you can still change it, but only after completing the account set up. So once you are through with a step, click next to move forward.
- In this step, the task is naming your list and describing it eloquently. In this case, key in your List Name on the page. The name can be a maximum of 32 characters or shorter but not something that will be in the public for everyone to read. That said, the name is handy for you. Through it, you can organize yourself, depending on the list you want to work on.
- Once the list title is ready, it’s time to describe it clearly. In this step, it’s all about the information you will be sharing through that particular email list. That said, you have a maximum limit of 400 characters to use. And unlike the list title, which is only visible to you, subscribers can take a look at what’s in your list description if they ever want to opt-out of your list, when you are through with List Description click next to move forward.
- On the final page, you are required to edit the message of confirmation that every subscriber receives after signing up. It’s meant to seek the subscriber’s permission to accept the information that comes from you. Not everyone uses it, but setting up is highly recommended, and the reason is simple, you will have much more interested subscribers if they actually double opt-in, than if they did not.
- To set up the confirmation message, begin by choosing a language from the drop-down menu. After that, adjust the subject line of the confirmation message. To do this, select one of the approved wordings from the option provided. However, it’s not a must to use one of the approved confirmation messages offered.
- You can instead type what you have in mind as a better idea. In this case, click on the “Request a custom subject line” link below. For this, you have to enlighten your subscribers about the confirmation message and guide them on what they have to do with this message.
- Further, you can customize the subject line through subscribers’ information by clicking on “Personalize” and selecting an option from the drop-down menu.
- After finishing up with confirmation message, it’s time to work on the “Header,” “Button text,” and finally the “Signature.”
- When you are through setting up the confirmation message, it’s time to click on “Complete Setup” and Congratulations! You are through with basic setup and can now begin your campaigns.
- Around the clock, customer support
- UI that is simple to understand and use
- Drag and Drop applicable
- Inbuilt landing pages
- Amazing integrations
- Supports campaign automation
- Email AMP
- Campaign marketplace
- Leading in the industry at service delivery
- Pre-designed library of templates
- ACE experts
- Reports and Analytics for result analysis
- Sign-up-forms for list building
- List management
- No cost migration services
- Some templates are a bit outdated
What is AWeber?
In simple terms, AWeber is a simple yet powerful email marketing software to boost your business sales. This service is specifically designed to push the small business growth to another level. Founded in 1998, it has since managed to assist more than a million small businesses across the world to grow through the powerful tools and knowledge of successful marketing.
What is used for?
This platform is used in boosting the growth of the small business through the compelling features and tools it provides. As a result, they end up with more traffic and, consequently, better ROI. That said, it’s a great marketing tool that any business person shouldn’t think twice about getting it.
Why would you need an AWeber account?
There are quite a handful of benefits you can earn from using email marketing software like this one. And just to be specific the marketing automation and handling of bulk emails. Therefore, some of the reasons for using this marketing software are quite obvious. In contrast, others are nuanced but have a high impact if you want to be outstanding in marketing your business.
The ordinary mails like Yahoo and G-mail can be used in reaching out to potential clients. However, they don’t have the power to handle bulk mails effectively. Therefore, to overcome this limitation, you need an email service provider.
With an ESP, gone are the days of sitting down and hoping you have made an impact. Through this platform, you can follow up after sometimes and measure the impact of your mails.
Since ordinary email providers like Gmail and Outlook were not designed for marketing, most of the emails you send may be converted into spam messages by ISPs (Internet Service Providers). To prevent this and have a chance to reach your clients’ inboxes, you need an ESP. And this is because most of them are USPs approved with legal permission to deliver emails.
Update your data manually, even if you have tens or hundreds of subscribers is quite tricky. Imagine an instance where you have thousands of subscribers. And it’s for this reason why you need an ESP to your rescue. With it, you can easily manage your lists no matter how many of them you have.
With this feature as part of the ESP you opt for, you can quickly grow your leads effortlessly.
Through this feature, you are free from regularly having to update your contact preference manually. With this, your subscribers are free to manage their subscriptions by subscribing to what they prefer while opting for those they no longer appreciate.
Considerations before buying an ESP email service provider
Email marketing has turned out to be a source of joy to most marketers when it comes to result from delivery. When you compare it to other marketing platforms, it draws more traffic and delivers higher ROI (Return of Investment).
However, not every email marketing provider delivers what they promise. For this reason, you need to consider certain features before opting for a given email marketing platform. With these factors, you will never go wrong in your choice.
The email provider’s features are essential as they determine whether you will market your business effectively or not. Further, it’s going to be a channel through which you will be engaging your clients. Therefore it has to be best. So, let’s have a look at the key features you should consider.
When operating a new software or application, inquiries are bound to occur, and it’s for this reason why you need customer support. You need to consider whether it’s a free online FAQ or pay by call assistance.
Reports and Analytics
This feature is essential in enabling you to determine whether this platform is working out on your favor or not. Through reports and analytics, you will be able to keep track of subscribers who click open your emails and sales. In simple terms, it’s an excellent means of determining ROI.
It’s crucial to determine whether the software/application you choose can confirm whether your emails are spammed or not. It will enable you to fix whenever possible and ensure all your email campaigns are well received.
Plan and Pricing
There are various types of email marketing platforms. Some are best in their services while some deliver standard results. But when it comes to choosing the best provider for your business, the primary concern is often on the plan and pricing. Not every company can afford the best and costly plans. But thanks to some providers, you can still get some of the best features at a considerable price.
Templates are handy in kick-starting your marketing campaigns. Through them, you can create fantastic email or newsletter designs without the help of a professional designer. Further, it allows customization according to your taste and preference. Thus, ensure the platform you choose has a wide range of great templates to utilize.
With this feature, you can set up email automation that works based on a particular stimulus. For instance, auto sends for X days after a sign-up.
Monthly email limits
The best deal is no limit, but this may require a hefty budget. Therefore to work within your business means considering the number of clients you want to reach out to every month. After that, you may leave an allowance for more subscribers when it gradually grows and attracts more potential clients in need of your product or services.
List tagging and segmentation
In most cases, you may get clients interested in a particular service or product you are providing and not the other. And it’s only on a few occasions where your clients may be interested in multiple products or services you are offering.
List tagging and segmentation are essential to ensure you don’t staff your clients with what they do not need. This feature allows you to categories your clients based on the products or services they need from you.
I am sure you don’t want to be rubbing shoulder with authority over illegal doings. Thus, ensure the platform you choose is spam compliance
2. Ease of Use
The vital aspect to consider when choosing a marketing platform. Therefore, you need to ensure you can easily set up and maintain a given platform before accepting it. And this is clear if you will be working on it on your own without sourcing professional support.
Therefore, you need to be realistic when considering this factor. If you are sure your skills do not match a given platform, don’t waste time learning how to operate it.
You can easily save on your budget through easy to use platforms or opt for virtual assistance with spatiality in this area.
Ensure the platform can integrate with other platforms. Through this, you can build your email list through various means.
For instance, when you link it to your services or products, you can quickly sign up new clients automatically every time they purchase what you are offering.
Further, as your business begins to boom, you are bound to opt for upgrades, most of which are add-ons. And it’s for this reason why Integration is a feature you may need.
In this case, you need to consider the monthly payments you have to meet for the platform you choose.
Will it be costly in the long run or inexpensive and a better means to cut down on budget and still reach out to clients more effectively.
5. Possibility of Migration
You have to maintain an open mind. Not every work relation lasts forever. Your current email service provider (ESP) may fail to meet your business requirements one way or another.
Therefore, if that day arrives, will you be able to migrate to another better platform without setbacks easily? In this case, consider the ease of transferring your data to another ESP.
One thing we can agree on is you need an ESP to grow your business. Therefore, at the moment, you may be managing a mail list with close to 2000 subscribers, which is good. But what happens if it explodes up to 20,000 subscribers due to great marketing?
Does the platform support an upgrade to more monthly subscribers? Therefore, ensure you consider this before settling for a given ESP.
It’s not an easy task to compete effectively in the business world where there are tons of established brands. But through AWeber, you have a fair chance of persuading as many customers as you want to opt for your products or services.
Generally, this marketing platform is a reliable option that guarantees positive results when used effectively in the right way.
It may not be perfect but is definitely one of the best among other email marketing software in the market, reliable with amazing features, easy to use, and reasonably priced.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best email marketing service, don’t think twice about choosing AWeber.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, please share it!
If you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to leave them in the comments box below.
Thanks for being here!