Profit from home system or scam? To a layman, Profit Tearz is the heaven on earth or a dream come true that we all wish.
With its super promising figures, on how you will make the quick bucks, doing almost nothing is a sweet fairy tale to the ears.
But let’s review its model and see how it works and whether it’s recommendable or not.
If you intend to make money online, then have a careful look at this system before it is too late.
What Is Profit Tearz?
Profit Tearz is a product promotion platform that makes you earn money with CPA or click per action, as most people know, and affiliate marketing.
You can start with Profit Tearz in three steps:
- Step one is getting you what they call a Profit Tearz link, which is not an affiliate link, but it’s they don’t disclose where you will get the link. This is a strategy they use to hook you, and not opt-out.
- Step two is where you are supposed to fire your Profit Tearz link using their so-called free traffic. But is there anything like free traffic? I think your guess is as good as mine.
- And the final step is where your juicy part begins, you getting paid finally.
Profit Tearz In A Nut Shell
- Creators: Jason Fulton and “Mr. X”
- Sales Page (Not Affiliate Link): https://www.profit-tearz.com/live-now
- Product Type: Software For CPA + Affiliate Marketing Profits
- Includes Training: Yes
- Price: Starting From $47
- Upgrades: Yes to unlock features
- Refund Policy: Yes (Not specified the period of time)
- Recommended: NO
If you really want to make money online, here is my top recommendation. Free to start, and the trial period includes 7 days of limited Premium Features (paid features but at no cost for the trial). The time you can host a free website and use a free account is up to 6 months.
So Who Is Profit Tearz For?
This is a software for all online marketers or any other person who wants to make money online. Or at least, that is what they claim on their sales page.
But of course, who is landing on this sales page is looking to make money online, or got curious about it, so they have to say “is for everybody who wants to make money online”, is logical.
Profit Tearz options are priced differently to fit into different niches.
Below are some of its products, and the niches they serve.
Also, their pricing and their unimaginable super-profits. Interesting? Let’s dive into it.
1. Profit Tearz – Underground Secret Commission Site
This product sells at 47 Dollars on the higher end and goes for 27 dollars on down-sell.
It is a front end product and is mostly designed for students who want to get some profit by tapping into its network of “Hidden underground commissions.”
Setup is easy and faster, and it allows you to just plug into the Profit Tearz underground secret offers.
It is very enticing, but a lot of information is hidden with the so-called underground secrets. It makes the product and the company questionable.
2. Profit Tearz – Advanced 500X Edition
A very high promising product that goes for 47 dollars on down-sell and 67 dollars when it’s on upscale.
This product promises to unlock Profit Tearz’s number one income-generating skill that will take you approximately 100K a year. Very enticing, right?!
To make such an amount of money, a lot needs to be provided. The enormous sweet numbers thrown out at you are just a bite to catch you and subscribe to their product, but nothing to support their claim is out there.
Their magic method of using emails to make money is not substantiated, the information provided is vague, and you need to be careful while facing a product like this.
3. Profit Tearz – DFY Affiliate Profits
A high-end product that goes for 197 dollars, a product that allows you to generate commissions without selling anything.
It will enable you as a subscriber to use the already built channels to earn money while developing your channel.
What’s confusing and catchy is how they attract potential clients with a promise of getting free commission and building a marketing funnel in a record sixty seconds.
Very impressive it sounds, but how it’s done is hidden. All you being told is cough your hundred and ninety-seven dollars, and you are in for a super-normal commission.
4. Profit Tearz – $1K Paydays
This Profit Tearz product sells at $57 on downside and dollar $77 on up sell.
This product promises to unlock ways and methods, which are secret, of generating revenues from multiple sources to a tune of $1000 paydays.
Well, this is just hype to get into your head and give out your dollars with an expectation of making a thousand times more.
The product doesn’t explain how this method works, and everything is fuzzy about it.
Besides this benefit is already offered in the first page, without any upgrade, without mentioning that you will have to pay more money to unlock it.
5. Profit Tearz – License Rights
This product retails at 97 dollars on the higher end and 47 dollars on the lower side.
It targets students with a promise of keeping 100% profit on any license right sold. It is a very insane offer and enticing as well.
Profit Tearz offers products without proof of how they work, and also their promises are quite unrealistic and contradictory. Is it a Scam? I answer that further below.
The company uses a lot of hype and psychology to entice potential buyers in subscribing to their products. So do bloggers and reviewers who obviously are re-selling the product.
Profit Tearz needs to provide more data to support their claims, in my opinion.
- Support if it is any good
- Guarantee (Claimed as a 100%, but then is specified clearly that only for technical reasons or the sale is final. You will have to explain clearly and demonstrate that it doesn’t work, but without the knowledge of why it doesn’t work, that is though, mostly from a beginner stand-point)
- The developers are real and they have many other products for sale (although one remains incognito, at least on the first page you will see).
- Unrealistic claims
- Money cannot be made easily online
- Contradictory claims, on one end, you can make money easy and fast without doing nothing, and then there is a banner that says is not a “Quick Riches Scheme”…
- Too many upsell and more money are needed to unlock features mentioned on the first page and a one-time payment.
- One of the product launchers is unknown (Mr. “X”)s I am not sure what kind of marketing effect has, but there is probably a reason for the matter.
- The front sales page doesn’t have any disclaimer at the footer.
- Using of “Pandemic Proof,” “Act Now,” “Gigantic Discount,” “Bonuses,” “No Hidden Fees,” and other “Eye-Candies,” as benefits when they are actually just selling techniques
Final Verdict: Home-Profit-System Or Scam?:
Not Qualifying as Scam, in my opinion, but a lot more information and the proof is lacking—lots of techniques to sell upgrades involved and unrealistic claims. I do not consider it a reliable “profit from home system.”
One Real-World Recommendation And More Reviews For You
To make money online REALISTICALLY, it is required real training, hard, smart work, and tools that are proven to work for the different aspects of the business. Real people with the same target support is also much better than a resolution center.
No Upfront-Money: Totally Free To Start
My recommendation is this platform, where I create sustainable businesses online.
I recommend you watch closely all aspects of a product, especially the wording and sales techniques. Even if you don’t know them, some are fairly obvious.
Here are some further reviews for your knowledge:
Thank you for being here, and I hope this article is helpful for you.