In this article, I give you an honest and in-depth Wealthy Affiliate review, and if you are looking for the best course and tools to make money online, you should read this post carefully until the end.
Making money online systems are booming, the good and the not so good.
In this review, I will put over the table what are the facts about this platform. Is it good? What can you expect from Wealthy Affiliate?
There are so many other questions to answer. Let’s dive into the details.
What is Wealthy Affiliate In A Nutshell
Wealthy Affiliate is an online platform that offers memberships that include several services.
The main topic of Wealthy Affiliate is to train and develop individuals to be proficient and thriving in the discipline of Affiliate Marketing. It is not a “Get Rich Quick Scheme.” Most affiliate marketers, or at least those that have experimented success, know that.
It is in the progress of being upgraded, and summer 2020 will bring a wave of innovations in training and user experience.
For the matter, it is very clear from Wealthy Affiliate what is the process of making money online, and what it takes.
Here I will make a quick note: If you are searching for systems to make money online quickly, this review is not for you.
On the other hand, you may like to know that such systems do not exist. Making money online is not like winning the lottery (or you can go and try and get scammed, I did that already, and I hope I am saving you the pain).
The most successful and experienced marketers know that.
Aside from the training offered by Wealthy Affiliate, the platform contains Tools, Resources, Articles, Rewards Programs. And a community of nearly 2.2 million members.
The members are from 195 countries, and there are two types of accounts: Starter and Premium.
Thus, in the following sections, you will know more about these services in more detail.
Wealthy Affiliate Quick Facts
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarters: Canada
- Owners: Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim
- Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training, Resources And Business Websites Building
- Training: 120 Core Lessons, Several Training Libraries, Live Training Weekly, available on-demand.
- Members: 1.5 Million, from 195 Countries.
- Interactivity: Community Forum, Support, And Live Chat
- Resources: Keywords Research Tool, Content Creation And Management, WordPress Sites Creation In Few Clicks, And Site Management, Affiliate Marketplace
- Hosting: Yes. SiteRubix technology, including Extreme Speed Caching.
- Domain Registration: Yes
- Domain Migration: Yes
- Security And Privacy: Yes
- Affiliate Program: Yes
- Starter Membership: Free
- Premium Membership: First Month At $19. $49/mo after that. All future upgrades included in the price.
- Discount: Yearly Membership: $495 (10 out of 12 months price).
- Bonuses: $50 Community credits/yearly, Free Domain, Especial Bonus Training. ( Bonuses For Yearly Payment Only).
- Legit: YES (Trustpilot Score 4.8 stars)
- Recommended: YES
Affiliate Marketing Training Of The Highest Quality
I review in my site lots of products, based on my experience with many of them, or by merely analyzing the different offers.
In the case of Wealthy Affiliate, I am an active member. For that reason, I based this review on experience first-hand.
With the training at Wealthy Affiliate, you will learn first of all the principles of Affiliate Marketing.
How Does it work and how to make money with this discipline? The training is neat, it has text and video tutorials that are easy to follow, and your progress tracking tool.
You can rely on the training because you feel from the very first lesson that you are making giant steps in knowledge.
The training goes from the most basic to the most advanced, so not only beginners but experienced marketers alike can make use of the benefits.
1. Training For Starters
One of the best things about Wealthy Affiliate is that it gives access to the foundation courses for starters at no cost.
You can immediately get a hold of valuable knowledge without paying a dime. And is it not just light training given or previews? It is the same training all users undergo and reveals every aspect needed and relevant to the trade.
There core learning at wealthy affiliate is the Online Entrepreneur Certification. This course comprises 50 high-quality lessons with media and assigned tasks.
The organization of this certification is in 5 modules—each module with ten lessons.
The first Module is entirely Free for Starters.
2. Online Entrepreneur Certification Level 1
- Getting Rolling
- Understanding How To Make Money Online
- Choose A Niche
- Building Your Niche Website
- Setting Up Your Website
- Getting Your Site Ready For Search Engines
- Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Creating Custom Menus On Your Website
- Understanding Keywords, The Start Of Your Content
- Congratulations And Your Next Steps
3. Course Benefits & Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to immediately get “immersed” in the awesome community at Wealthy Affiliate.
- Discover the process of earning revenue online
- Create and start working towards a list of new financial and non-financial goals
- Gain instant access to over 590,000 niches
- Choose your starting point NICHE for your business
- Build your very OWN niche website
- Learn how to optimize your website using WordPress
- A free and straightforward way of making your site search engine friendly
- How to create quality website content (that gets ranked)
- Understanding the keyword research process
- Quickly and easy creation of your own low competition keyword lists
- Rated 9.6 out of 10. Below some of the 779 reviews available.
To be at no cost, it is not so hard to deduct that it is worth it to at least check things out with this training.
To me, it is very fair, because most programs out there, you need to pay to start. And that is only to mention Affiliate Marketing training. Either You have a fee from the go, or either you have to invest money because the path of Affiliate Marketing with these systems is different. It bases on paid advertising.
Wealthy Affiliate overall teaches its members the concepts to dominate Search Engines and generate Organic Searches Traffic, which is entirely free. It is all about knowing the optimization process of your website content.
Learn More Here: Online Entrepreneur Certification Lessons Board And Ratings
(This link will open in a new tab so you can keep reading this review).
4. Evaluation Of This Free Course
By applying the steps in these free lessons, to make it even easier to understand, you will :
- Build a niche website
- Customize it
- Create content and optimize it for search results and attracting visitors
- Know The Basics About The Business Of Affiliate Marketing
The completion time varies, and it all depends on your interest and willingness, or the time you have available.
But I would say that you can complete this program in a week. Thus you can have a let’s say Baby Business Website getting ready in a week. Realistically.
Moreover, after completing this training, you will be able to conclude: For instance, is this business for you or not?
5. The Affiliate Bootcamp
This training compress 70 lessons. The first ten are available for free. This program aims to train you to become an Affiliate of Wealthy Affiliate and promote its agenda.
If you are interested in this niche, then it is proper training to take right away. However, if your core interest or niche is something else, recommended going ahead with the course above mentioned.
This course also digs deeper into using PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising and YouTube traffic generation.
Most lessons overlap with the knowledge of the Online Entrepreneur Certification. Thus the last lessons are an excellent complement to the core training if you following the OEC.
Check here the 10 Lessons available for Free for Starters: Affiliate Bootcamp Level One
(This link will open in a new tab so you can keep reading this review).
6. Live Webinars For Starters
As a starter, you will get the opportunity to try the Live Webinars at least once, they are a feature reserved for Premium Members, and they happen on the clock, every single week.
You will have access to 2 of the classrooms.
Access to previous content is also available in the Premium accounts, to a library of 400 hours of on-demand recorded live training.
7. Starters And Premium Members Training
The premium Membership unlocks the full library of training available at Wealthy Affiliate. That is all the lessons of the core training and a plethora of video training, tutorials, and interactive content.
The live webinars, as before mentioned, includes the full library of previous broadcasts, plus scheduled live sessions every Friday. No miss on this one.
Website Building And Hosting
Creating websites is not anymore for coders. With the growth of CMS (content management systems) such as WordPress (the most successful of all), creating websites nowadays is a breeze.
Wealthy Affiliate provides you with SiteRubix, a website building, and WordPress Hosting sites included in all memberships.
You can create a website literally in seconds, with all security features included, and the setting up, later on, can be done seamlessly, when you are following the first lessons of your training.
Hosting At Site Rubix is Free for starting members, but if you would like to host your domain (either registered at WA or migrating it), then you have to go for the Premium option.
All websites created with site Rubix include by default:
- Site Speed Technology (Extreme for Premium)
- WordPress Themes Options
- Image Compression Plugin
- WordPress Classic Editor Plugin
- All In One SEO Plugin
- Anti Spam
- Anti Malware
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for encrypted transactions.
These features are included for Starters And Premium Members alike. Upgrading to Premium unlocks more features and the capacity of hosting. More websites, own domains, and 24/7 support are among the Premium features.
Tools And Other Resources
The Wealthy Affiliate Platform includes all the tools needed for your business in one place.
Below is a brief, yet comprehensive dive-in.
1. Keywords Research Tool.
This tool is called Jaaxy. It is, in fact, how Wealthy Affiliate started as a keyword research product. Jaaxy is a separate platform, but it has features that can be managed directly at wealthy affiliates. Free starters have a limited number of searches and features. This keywords research tool is an expensive technology. Thus it can’t be completely free.
Starters get a teaser, and it helps to develop their fundamental skills with the training first lessons. Very adequate.
Premium members get Jaaxy Lite for free; this unlocks all the features of this tool. Jaaxy has upgraded as well for bigger businesses, but they are not necessary, in my opinion, unless you are already making profits out of your website.
Other functionalities of Jaaxy available are Keyword Lists, Search Analysis, Alphabet Soup, Brainstorm HQ, Affiliate Programs, and Niche Keyword Lists.
2. SiteContent. Tool For Writing And Managing Articles
With this tool, you have access to templates and a “what you see is what you get” interface to write your content, directly from inside Wealthy Affiliate. This content can be published to your WordPress Site directly from the interface. It incorporates some additional features:
- Editing Bar
- 1 Million Integrated Stock Free Images (Premium)
- Spelling Checker
- Plagiarism Checker (Premium)
- Word Counting
- Articles Organization In Buckets
- Goals Setting And Tracking
3. Affiliate Program Search
For Premium Members Only, this feature allows access to thousands of affiliate programs to join. These programs can be entered for free anyhow independently of WA, but having them all organized in one place makes it a great addition to the full package. This feature is relatively new and very innovative.
How About Wealthy Affiliate Community?
Perhaps this is one of the most distinguishing features of Wealthy Affiliate from other Affiliate Programs.
It is one of the most active members community, and there is always someone ready to help you out with your problems.
That said, 24/7, you can ask a question, and you will get answers, because there are members all around the world, and in general, the average response time for a query is about 1.8 minutes.
Indeed this is dedicated help most especially for beginners.
Starter Members get a 7-day trial of the live chat. There are always people in the conversation ready to help with any issue.
As a Starter Member, you can communicate with others via public profiles, and also ask questions in the search bar. For the Premium Membership, there is also access to Private Messaging and direct coaching with the very owners: Kyle and Carson.
It is another thing that makes Wealthy affiliate different. Kyle and Carson are active in the community, and they always willing to help you privately.
It is 1-on-1 coaching in its best, given by experts!
The live chat unlocks without limits for Premium.
One thing that we can highlight is that aside from some natural conversation, triviality is not the norm in the forum and chat.
People are in Wealthy Affiliate to host their business and to learn how to make it, from scratch, or better if they are already succeeding.
So the interactions at Wealthy Affiliate are for the most business, and the least social. However, everybody can make good relationships, and even friends with some members as well.
The Help Center includes some of the features discussed above and for Premium the access to Premium Coaches and Site Support, a 24/7 dedicated technical support for your websites.
- Site Manager, feature to manage all aspects of your website settings and to retrieve analytic data.
- Site Domains Marketplace
- For the health of your website, and especially when you are a newbie, it is good to get comments on your content to increase your ranking chances. For that exists Site Comments, where members can deliver comments to receive some. Of course, there are some well-drawn rules to follow, but for the benefit of all.
- Site Feedback, where you can request your websites to be checked and receive the advice from your peers.
- My Blog. Every member, whether Starter Or Premium have access to writing blogs on the platform. There is a system of comments and likes too in place.
- Credit Dashboard
- Private Message and Community Notifications
- You can set up all your notifications in the way you prefer to receive via email. You can also set your payments in this Account Settings.
- Automated messages to follow up on your referrals.
- Banners, Affiliate Links And Custom Links for Affiliates
- Premium Members can contribute to creating training for the community in the Training Creation Platform.
Although it seems to be everything perfect, there are a few things that you may consider before you start:
The training has been designed for success, but at some point, if you are making progress with your Free Account, you will need to upgrade to Premium to scale your business.
By that point, you have had enough time to try and test features and test yourself for this trade, and you will know if you have what is needed. (From the Platform and in You).
Affiliate Marketing takes time and perseverance to build passive income, hard work, and dedication. You must be a good follower and have the right mindset. This is something that you will notice within the community as a common factor. It is also very uplifting. But the ball is on your court, after all!
Affiliate Marketing will not bring financial results immediately, and it may never bring any, no matter the quality of the training and support, this also depends on other factors, such as your background and perseverance.
Digital Marketing and Email Marketing are a couple of weaknesses of Wealthy Affiliate. These trainings are to be incorporated in the future, some of them have been incorporated recently.
Either way, many Email Marketing services are free to a limit of subscribers or include free trials for up to 30 days.
Recommended: YES, 100%
I always recommend starting with the Free Starter Account. That is what I did. It did not take me long to upgrade to Premium.
I have a Wealthy Affiliate all I need to create a bright future. And I have seen many success stories inside, so I am convinced that anyone can do it so that I can do it too.
And indeed, you can do it too, that is why I recommend Wealthy Affiliate, far over other systems I have seen, believe me, I have checked a lot!
I also strongly recommend upgrading to Premium at some point.
Here is the thing you cannot succeed only with the Free Account. It is possible, but to start with, to be able to host your very own domain name is so important, and that privilege is reserved for Premium Members.
I also believe that with all that you can get as a Starter, which is quite a lot, in some way what you pay for Premium, you already got it beforehand in many forms of value.
Starting from a knowledge that at some point, you will not believe you have.
That is a personal opinion and a user opinion, and it will be your own opinion on what prevails in the end. But I am pretty sure you will concede that at some point. It is a widespread opinion among users, and not for nothing.
That is my score based on my experience, but do not take my word for it.
There are plenty of testimonials in Wealthy Affiliate to back my opinion.
Wealthy Affiliate also is a trusted company, with 4.8 score in Trustpilot.
The criteria for this score are based on many key factors, and the outcome is from user reviews.
The below testimonials and reviews from Trustpilot are just a few (as recent as 14 hours ago, on October 3, 2020, 5:37 AM EST).
I hope with this review, you have got enough information about Wealthy Affiliate to at least check it out.
You can start for free, get the training, build your first website, interact with the masterminds, and then see how it goes from there.
My website and its content, all my success so far, and all that I will continue to build and grow in the future, I owe it to Wealthy Affiliate.
I am a Premium member, I pay for this service, but I think I get much more than for what I pay.
Put it simply, $49 a month for all this value is a minimal fee. My first-month Premium was only $19, and when I upgraded to yearly, I got much more savings.
My Recommendation Step By Step, From Starter To Premium (“Become A Wealthy Affiliate Blueprint”)
Here is an action plan that I consider reasonable and accessible, some sort of beginners road-map and some tight budget calculations:
1. Create A Free Starter Account
Are you ready to become a Wealthy Affiliate?
Follow the training, create your first website, get help, ask questions, participate in live training, interact in the chat, stroll around the platform, get acquainted! Do not waste time, complete the first module of the Online Entrepreneur Certification, ten lessons, in the first week.
2. Upgrade When You Feel Right And Price Scenarios And Recommendations
- If things go well and you feel you can do this business, Upgrade To Premium; your trial price for one whole month of all unlocked features is just $19 (61% discount).
- If you are already becoming an expert, it is time to decide: Stay or Go.
- Staying brings few options: If you still not so sure that you are doing well, pay one more month $49 (At this point, for $68, you got way much more, and you still have another month ahead!).
- If you are more sure, then this is the deal: Upgrade to Yearly. Pay only $495 (what you paid already monthly will be deducted, so your membership will count from day 1 for 12 months, making your trial of Premium entirely out of extra charge). That means $495 total for a year against $558. Savings. In these $495, you have included $50 in community credits for requesting comments or other usages. And you have added the cost of your domain name. Yes, your first domain name will be free.
- The cost of being Premium for a whole year is $1.23 a day, and by the time of deciding to become Premium Yearly, your business path probably will be drawn, or you make a paper ball and throw it away!
- Worst-case scenario: You will lose $19 if you try for a month, and $68 if you decide for two months.
- I can assure you that if you put yourself in those two months, there is no turning back. You are set for success, no matter what it takes!
- In any case, and this is the final analysis: You will lose nothing because Wealthy Affiliate Premium is a product that would have given you a lot more than what you have paid.
I hope this Blueprint is of additional help to you in this Wealthy Affiliate review.
To Top Up The Blueprint I Just Made For You
To make things a bit more easy for you, I have some attractive bonuses awaiting, once you become a premium member:
I am going to be your one on one coach; we can have Private Messaging to smoother your learning curve and progress, trust me, I will remove the stones I tripped on.
And if you become a Yearly Premium Member, I have some more things to treat you.
So, How About Wealthy Affiliate For You?
Additional Reading: More About Jaaxy Keywords Research Tool
Leave me a question or comment in the box below if you feel so, and you may like to partner with some friends or let them also know about Wealthy Affiliate? Why not? They may make also use of this opportunity! Feel free to share.